Underdogs World

the world of the underdog, feeling like an underdog, being an underdog

Saturday, October 04, 2008

I love this blog

It has been a while since I visited this blog and even though it seems to be looking awkward and un-pretty, there is a certain charm which keeps it going. I did what only seemed to be a temporary situation and the thing stuck, the name, the condition, the situation. Everything turned permanent and I really have no excuse at all. I should make the best of this stay in Cagayan de Oro City and see good things and not bad.

There have been a number of good things that have happened. Why am I feeling like an underdog in this world where I should be otherwise? Cagayan de Oro City has been good but not good enough to allow me to bring my family here. It would be nice if I could somehow find the wherewithal to accomplish my goals.

There must be something that I can do to make the changes that I need to make. It must all be within reach and I should be able to discover what it is.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
W Las Vegas
Cingular Cell Phones